Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Intro to the Fam

Hello, everyone, yes we have finally started a blog. And just to let everyone know who doesn't know us very well we do not drink, the beverages in our hands our virgin, but we still live the high life, Mormon style. Well just to update everyone about the miller family. We are still in school , but not for long Andy will be finished with his business finance degree in June and then it will be time to find a job. I (Tabitha) am a stay at home mom with three little girls to take care of and they keep me busy, i pretty much never sit down, but i love it. I am addicted to working out with my girl friends by weight training and playing basket ball and running. My friends are also trying to get me to be craftier by teaching me to make cards and scrap book. My three girls are beautiful and tons of fun. Brooklyn is three and she is in the stage of learning she is into everything right now. She has swimming lessons on Saturdays and painting class on Tuesdays and a sporties for shorties class on Thursdays. And then she has preschool on Tuesdays and Thursdays. So her life is full right now but she loves every minute of it. Madalyn is two and she is our clown, she constantly does anything she can to make us laugh. She is also our runner, she can run forever. Before bedtime every night she comes up to us and says "I run mom" and then she runs around our coffee table for 20 minutes straight. She is just a ball of energy. Evelyn is our sweet new baby girl, she is three months old now and she is just starting to get really fun. She is smiling and laughing now and really coming alive. The millers have a crazy life right now but we are loving every minute of it.

6 comments:

  1. Hey,
    Your intro was just too long. And you need to put titles on your posts. I'll explain why later. Too long to write out.The blog is look'in good.~mandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. So maybe a little AA is in order for you two!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited that you guys have a blog! Your family is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found you:) I'm glad you are starting a blog so now we can keep in touch when we all move apart here in the next few month:( Sad. You will have to post pictures of Brooklyn for Ryan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY!!! You finally have a blog! I have been bugging your sisters asking if you had one and now you do! Cute kids by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i feel like i finally know what is going on in your life!!
    i love your beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete