
This is our trip to the AIR Force Museum with my sister Jocie and her little girl Lana, and Barbara, Addie, and Lexy. My dad was our guide and he enjoyed taking them to each plane and telling stories about them and what all the parts are called. I think all they really got out of it was some planes have propellers and some don't, and some have guns on them and some don't. This is Maddie sitting in the cockpit of an airplane, she loved it, she did not want to get out. She got frustrated when she realized she was too weak to pull back on the stearing stick though, i guess she is not ready to become a pilot yet. We went on this trip over Valentines Day weekend but i just recently got these pictures back from my sister so i decided to post them.
Awe. That's so cute. and the Air force Museum! oh, boy... I remember that place! I remember seeing the air plane that dropped bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. haha.. good times.
ReplyDeleteYour side bar looks great! I love the good ol AF Museum.
ReplyDeleteTabby! I found you through Mandy's blog. I was hoping you'd jump on the bandwagon and join us all in the blogging world. Your family is absolutely beautiful! We keep a blog too if you want to see what I've been up to. ammonandjess.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteJessie Piatt (hebdon)