Monday, July 20, 2009

Enjoying a picnic and some creek fun with the Talbots


Andy caught Brooklyn a crawdad. She loves those things. These kids had so much fun playing in this creek and so did we actually.

Here are two devoted fathers trying to catch crawdads and other creek creatures for their children. But you know that it was for their entertainment also, they were having just as much fun as those kids.

Here is the whole family, our amazing friends the Talbots, we have so much fun with them, i wish we could be neighbors forever.

The Millers in there element, this is the kind of place we belong, we love getting wet and dirty outdoors.
Lennix and Brooklyn playing in the water together, they are the best of friends. Lennix took his shirt off and so of course Brooklyn had to, eventually this will not be happening.

4 comments:

  1. That last picture had me rolling...Funny Stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay... the word I just had to verify to leave the last comment was FARTY! I'm so 12 but I can't stop laughing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe how curly Brooklyn's hair is getting. Crazy! Little Evie looks like she is chunkin up for a Miller baby. Glad to you guys are having some fun adventures. We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun! Looks like you guys are staying busy. Brooklyn's hair looks so cute...did you cut it? We miss you guys!! really.

    ReplyDelete