
Evie scarfing down strawberries as fast as we could give them to her.

Playing on the fun tire swing.



The girls watching their parents be silly and put up a 50 ft high zip line through the yard.

There I am about to go off our home made zip line it was really high and quite scary for a back yard zip line, i was really nervous.

There is my brother Palmer going, he actually was the Ginnie pig and went first to test it out for us, he almost hit the roof the first time so we had to make it even higher. It ended up being about 50ft high.
I love the picture of all the girls in the chairs. It's way cute. I also love the way you did the right side column of your blog. I think I might steal some of your ideas...k:)?
ReplyDeleteI love it...you guys are always doing something fun! Brooklyn looks sweet all decked up to climb- or ride...did she ride the rip line?:)
ReplyDeleteSorry i just downloaded those pictures and then had to stop posting so i never wrote anything on it, so here is the post a little better narrated.
ReplyDeleteOnly the Young family would do something that crazy. The funny thing is that it probably was your parents idea. What family fun!!!
ReplyDelete