
For Brooklyn's Birthday this year we took her and a couple friends to go see "Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs" in the theater. We were quite a bunch, it was Andy, Mel, and I taking on 6 little kids all on our own. We went and bought candy before hand. The kids were great, they all really liked the movie. This is them holding up their movie tickets because i forgot to take pictures at the theater, i was so mad at myself.


Waiting for cake.

Lighting the candles.

Being the crafty homemaker that I am I went to Kroger and bought an ice cream cake just for her.

Opening Presents.



Her friends know her too well. Traedon got her a sea monster discovery channel book and Addy got her a set of pens that look like flowers and a notebook, and Kyree got her an apron and ingredients to make cookies, which are all her favorite things. Good job guys, thanks for the gift!!

Jensen didn't care much for the gift opening he just wanted the boxes.

Evie liked the gifts also.

Brooklyn's favorite gift though was dress ups from Grandma of course.
Okay....so am I just the worst friend ever!! I will have to have Ryan call tomorrow. I totally forgot Brooklyn's birthday- Duh. I can't believe me.
ReplyDeleteShe looks so much older...her hair is SO long! I'm glad she had a great day... And what's wrong with an ice cream cake?? That was always my cake of choice growing up. Straight from Baskin Robins:) Miss you guys!!!
Oh... wow, what a cute blog you have. :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Brooklyn! Sounds like a great birthday and the cake looks yummy. Congrats on Palmer getting his mission call, I swear he was just turning 16. We miss you guys!
ReplyDelete