Sunday, December 6, 2009

Happy 5th Anniversary!!

December 4, 2004


Man, I married a handsome man.

Our honeymoon on a cruise.


I can't believe it has been 5 years. It has been 5 wonderful years and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with this man.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, congrats!!! You two look so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5 YEARS!? has it been that long already?
    well, i suppose it has, since we had our 1 year anniversary. wow! crazy, how time flies so fast!

    congrats to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are WAY cute! Happy 5th!!! Tell Andy he looks old and fat now!;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary! Love your sisters comment about Andy. Tell him he looks like a softball player from me, with love of course from his sister.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so much fun. I hope you don't mind but I want to do that for our anniversary also. Great idea. Isn't it crazy that after only 5 short years you look back at pictures and realize that you do look older. I think these picture are adorable but I seriously think you both get better looking as you get older. :) ! I love you guys. I'm glad that you got a good laugh from our jib jab, we sure did!

    ReplyDelete