Monday, June 28, 2010

Summer Fun


The Air Show at Wright-Patt Air Force Base
We went camping this weekend at John Bryan with the Talbots, Julie Talbot, Mandy and Matt, and the Mays. And we found out that the air show was going on while we were there. So we invited a bunch of people and made it part of our trip. We had Mom, Dad, Megan, the Mays, Talbots and Julie, Jo and Ty, Matt and Mandy, all there. It was some loud fun.

Evie loved the air planes, she flipped out whenever they went by. This is her with her Aunt Jo Jo, with whom she loves more then me I think.




This was her look whenever the planes went by.


And this was Maddie's look.

I love this picture of them, it is one of my favorites, plus Andy looks really cute in it.


The planes were very loud, but very cool.



The girls acting like airplanes.



After a long day of fun in the sun at the beach.


I can't get these two to cooperate for me. They are like little children. I just wanted one nice picture. It is pretty funny though I have to admit.

Beach fun with friends. We had a lot of people show up. We had the Bassetts, Urlings, Mays, Talbots, Armstrongs, Julie Talbot, and all having a blast.



Evie just played in the sand the whole time. Give that girl a shovel and she is good.

Brooklyn loves to swim, I don't think she ever left the water. She was the only one to get sun burnt because I never reapplied sunscreen because she never left the water.




Kacey and Sherrida


Chillin


Sand Queen



Funny Girl

1 comment:

  1. What fun! I really wish we were still in Ohio so that we could join in! We miss you all!

    ReplyDelete