Saturday, November 5, 2011

Climbing at The Red with Family and Friends



This is us totally checking out the guy next to us because he was the most ripped man any of us has ever seen. He had to be 0% body fat, you could climb his abs. Even the guys couldn't stop checking him out.

This is me climbing a 5.10b, yea that's right.



I put this one in here for Jay, look closely and you'll see why.

I love this picture because it shows off how beautiful the leaves were that weekend, and the weather was perfect too.



Brooklyn lost her first tooth while we were out there, it was ridiculously loose so Andy told her if she wasn't going to pull it out then he will so she grabbed it and pulled it out all on her own. She was crying, but she did it.







We start them climbing early, they all loved this jungle gym my dad built for them. The first day down there my mom and dad were kind enough to take the kids while we go climbing. My parents were awesome they took the kids through the woods and taught them survival techniques and took them canoeing.

Both my mom's and my brother's birthdays were on this weekend, so in true camping fashion we made them a birthday cake out of dutch oven cobbler.

The Natural Bridge, one of my favorite hikes.







Jay just jumped into this shot Mel was taking of Andy and I, it was funny yet awkward.

I am not that heavy you punk!!







They were being bad so we punished them by hanging them from a tree over a cliff, they were good the whole rest of the trip.





Love this picture of Andy and his ladies.













This is my new sister in law, we all love her.



Beautiful sunset



Via Ferada





Bouldering









This was all of us on this climb, not one of us made it up. I hate this climb.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome pics! I so want to go on that hike with you someday!!! But...Jared is married...what??? When did that happen? We obviously need to talk more often!

    ReplyDelete