
I know this is way late considering this happened in October but I forgot to blog about it and it was such an amazing
experience I had to put it on here.
Mel, Megan,
Rissa, and Me all had the
opportunity to go to a Time out for Women Conference in
Cincinnati. It was amazing, truly one of the most spiritual experiences Ive ever had. The speakers were amazing. I also had a blast hanging out with these three women. We shared a hotel room and stayed up talking and eating junk food. The whole trip was a spiritual and emotional retreat that was much needed.

Mel's friend was apart of the musical group that sang at the conference. They are called Mercy River and they were awesome.

This
woman's story left everyone crying and wanting to be better and more grateful for the freedoms we enjoy. She will always be an inspiration to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment