Friday, September 21, 2012

First Days of School

Brooklyn's First Day of 1st Grade 



 Maddy's First Day of Kindergarten

 These are pictures of her after school the first day because there was no way I was going to get a picture in that morning.  She was very nervous her first day, I almost wasn't able to get her out of the car.  She was crying hard, finally I had to pull her out of the car, carry her inside, and finally as we walked into the school she was able to walk on her own.  Then when she got inside her class room her teacher (Ms. Rice) was amazing and quickly got her distracted.  She was crying when I left, but her teacher quickly was able to calm her down and she did amazing the rest of the day.  She actually loves school now. 


Ice Cream stop after having an amazing first day of school.

No comments:

Post a Comment