Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Meeting Reba Mcentire

I went to a farewell lunch for one of my church friends, we went to a popular local restaurant called the Chocolate Covered Strawberry.  While we were eating we see someone coming up to the restaurant and we all stop and take a double look and ask, is that Reba Mcentire? It was her, she comes is with some handsome young guy and walks right by us, I'm freaking out and texting my family.  After she finishes her meal she walks by us again and this time she stops and says hey, we tell her we love her and we are big fans, she thanks us and is super nice, and me being the lame person that I am snaps a picture of her while she is saying goodbye to us.  Reba's house is only a few minutes away from mine, I love living in Nashville.  Reba and I are close friends now I can feel it.

No comments:

Post a Comment