Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Spring Break in Tennessee, Kentucky, and Ohio

 First Stop; Kay and Papa's house for creek bed fun and crafts



 Next Stop; Grandma and Grandfather's house 

 Visiting Nanny on the farm for some fishing and hiking.
























 Sister missionaries that look like jasmine and elsa

 Mowing Grandfather's lawn





 Last Stop; Nana and Papa's house
First adventure was the Cincinnati Zoo














 Maddys pose when she realizes a camera is pointed at her, such a girl.


















 What happens when girls with curly hair brushes their hair.




 Easter and Conference Fun



 Duffy singing in the BYU mens choir at conference.  He is famous!

 Jordon kisses










3 comments:

  1. My favorites are Brooklyn being eaten by the crocodile and Benson in the bath! So so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness, looks like you guys have been busy! How awesome to be able to see so much family. I wish we had family closer. I look forward to moving back towards the East coast so that we will be able to be closer to some loved ones.

    You still look like you did 10 years ago... beautiful and so young. You haven't changed a bit. How do you do it?! I look like I'm pushing 40!

    Love the pictures of you and your Mom with your hair brushed... crazy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed the hiking and fishing pictures, too. Your family is always so active and adventurous. Jackson keeps talking about going fishing so I think he and Blake may try to go sometime soon. We're also hoping to find some place around here to get some hiking in this summer.

    ReplyDelete