My birthday celebrations started the Friday before my birthday when Andy took me on a date to dinner and shopping, he bought me new running clothes. Then on the next day on Saturday, 3 of my closest friends kidnapped me from my kids soccer games and surprised me by taking me out to lunch at the chocolate covered strawberry, then to the salon for pedicures, and then ending it all with shopping, where they bought be new shoes. I felt so loved I almost couldn't handle it. And on top of it all when I got home Mel's package for my birthday was on my doorstep. I have been blessed with the most incredible friends. And it wasn't even my birthday yet. Sunday we had dinner with Karen and rocky. And then Monday the actual day of my birthday. Andy and I had to take a last minute trip to Cincinnati, so I got to spend my birthday with my mom and family. The lord has truly blessed me with so much love. I feel so blessed. It made turning 30 fun.






Rachel thought of me when she saw this shirt, and bought it for my birthday. It suits me perfectly, I love trees!!!!
I got to baby sit the bradford girls on my birthday, and payment was I was the first one to find out the sex of their new baby coming soon. They are having their first BOY, now the bradfords will match the millers
On top of the wonderful package Mel sent me, she also had flowers delivered to my house on my birthday. She loves me!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment