Monday, August 15, 2016

Jim Gaffigan show with friends

We started the night with going out to eat at Margots which is one of my favorite restaurants in Nashville. The food was amazing.  Then we went to the Jim Gaffigan show, Duffy came to visit last minute so while we were in the show he went bar hopping in Nashville, he even got to see one of his friends perform at the piano bar called the big bang.  After the show we went out to a couple bars with Duffy and Debora, got hopped up on sprite and got to end the night going to Tootsies where we saw the most amazing Violinist Ive ever seen.  She jammed out on top of a bar, I felt like I was in Coyote Ugly.  What a fun night.  It was a much needed date night. I Love Nashville!!!!!

Lindsey and Derek Lillywhite, Duffy and Debora, Derek and Kara Thayn, Tabor and Rachel Thayn, Stanton and Shonna Bradford.  Our Carmedic Family plus Duffy.






Tootsies bar in Nashville. 

No comments:

Post a Comment