Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Rock Climbing at Roadside at the Red


We went on this camping trip to rock climb, but it ended up being too rainy and cold, so we decided to go hike around where we would climb if we could. Then we decided to act like we were climbing and get some good pictures doing it, so here we are climbing a 5.13, aren't we awesome.

I am so good i can climb with a baby on my back. How buff am I?

And here is Mel easily taking on this 5.13 climb, it may not look like it but she is actually 100 ft up in the air. She is amazing!
Very few have been able to finish this climb and here is Jay taking it on, he is an inspiration to us all.And here is Brooklyn taking on the first climb of her career. She has potential. I think she is going to make it very far in the rock climbing world. (she kind of looks like a bug that lives on that rock, she just looks like she belongs there)

Evie is truly the happiest baby ever, even though it was cold and rainy she remained this happy the whole time. She is our little blessing; truly our gift from God.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you are doing that with a baby on your back. You can tell you guys had a really great time. Your kids are predestand to be climbers!!~mandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sent your blog to Patrick.Hope you don't mind. I thought he would enjoy seeing you climbing with a baby on your back. Your hardcore, I love ya!!!~mandy

    ReplyDelete