
Some of my close friends and I have been doing a preschool for our kids twice a week since September. Most of these friends are moving now to go off to Residency for Medical school, so we decided to have a preschool graduation before they go. All of the kids finished the Alphabet. We were doing a letter a week. It was lots of fun, Kacey Basset made little caps and Barbara made certificates, they all got to sing their preschool songs and say the pledge of allegiance for the last time together. Then they all got to show a "show n tell." It was really cute.

All their names from left to right are; Kennadee Gillette, Ryan Gessel, Spencer Cherrington, Kyree Bassett, Addy Peterson, and of course Brooklyn Miller

This is Brooklyn Showing off her favorite craft she did at preschool for her "show n tell." It's a monkey that she sewed together at Camey's house.
so I haven't looked at your blog in forever!... I love the big mouth contest...I think I'm going to try that at my family reunion:) Your family is so fun- I'm going to miss hanging out with you guys! wanna come to Nauvoo and see us?? Please?
ReplyDeleteI love this idea. I'm going to use this in Pittsburgh. Such cute pics.~mandy
ReplyDelete