
This is my family and I at "Time Out for Women," which is a wonderful woman's conference hosted by Deseret Book. This is me, my sis Mandy, her mother in law Chris, my other sister Jocie, and my mom Karen. And of course Mandy and I's baby girls Evie and Lydia. It was awesome, I recommend coming to one of these to every woman i know. The spirit was so strong and the whole atmoshere was so uplifting, i left wanting to change and be better. We got to here from amazing presenters like, Sheri Dew, Chris Belcher, S. Michael Wilcox(author of "Fire in the Bones, a book i love), Kim Nelson, Wendy Nelson (which is Russel M. Nelson's wife). They also had wonderful musical performers like Hilary Weeks and Jenny Oaks Baker. My testimony was strengthened, and i am a better person for going, it was worth every penny. We had fun with mandy's in laws too, we stayed up late playing games in the hotel. We stayed at the Marriot across the street from the convention center, it was the most beautiful hotel. And then at the lunch break we ate at the bistro in the hotel, it over looked the whole river it was so pretty. It would have been the perfect trip if we didn't have babies, but you gotta love them, they were good little troopers through this whole adventure.

Lunch at the beautiful Marriott hotel over looking the river.

Playing games till late and eating junk food. It doesn't get better then this.

We are pigs.

This is Evie being an angel girl sitting through talk after talk. Thank you evie for your patience with me. I took this picture at a wierd angel sorry whe looks upside down.
I'm totally up for next year.... just waiting for the plans:) I'm glad you had a good time, and how fun that you got to go with both your sisters and mom!!
ReplyDeleteyou all look so beautiful. and i love your shoes! =]
ReplyDelete