
Andy and I dressed up as Rednecks this year for Halloween and it was hilarious. Andy fit the part a little too well. The mustache made the costume that much more awesome, but it wouldn't stay on so we took one good picture with it and then we left it home.

We are one big happy trashy family. My shirt is covering up the I in my tattoo, but it says I heart Leroy crossed out, Billy crossed out, Bubba. Then Andy has Bubba written on his T-Shirt, it was real classy like. Even Evie was dressed up in her John Deere onsie, it was awesome. We got a lot of compliments, and some bad looks.

That is one hot couple right there.

The whole family, the older girls wanted to be cinderella and mini mouse, I don't know why they didn't want to dress up as our white trash children.

Thats my man.

Waiting in line with Addy to hit the piniata. Maddie has eaten a little candy, can you tell.

Our happy white trash baby, isn't she cute. We followed our role well as redneck, white trash parents while we didn't watch our children push Evie around in the gym in her stroller and take a sharp turn knocking her over onto her side, bumping her head and being the good parents that we are, didn't notice this at all, other people had to take care of them. We got some great comments about that considering our attire.

Barbara made the best costumes for her and her family, Addy was snow white, Jared was grumpy, Lexy was dopey, and of course as you can see Barbara was the biggest one of them all, Happy.

This is my friend Mel and I showing off what we got, we couldn't have had more opposite costumes, she was the farmer's wife from that old gothic farmer painting and i was a scanky redneck, it was great.

Don't underestimate her costume, Mel could kick all ya'lls trash. We are some crazy bad mamas.

This is Maddie stealing candy from the decoration Jars. We kept wondering where she was getting more and more candy, but finally I caught her in the act. She is one sneaky Minnie.

I love Maddie's smile in this picture that is so her.

Evie is Walking now, Yea!!
Blake and I had a good laugh over the costumes. You should have stuffed your belly like you were carrying another baby and that would have been the icing on the cake. Looks like a fun Halloween party!
ReplyDeleteYou guys all look great! We miss sharing the halloween fun with ya'all. I can't believe that Evie is walking! I love her skinny little legs.
ReplyDeleteHey Tabby! This is Kali Thomas from Young Womens. I found your blog on Kira's and had to leave a comment on how ridiculously awesome you and your husband's Halloween costumes are. Your girls are beautiful! I'm glad to see you're doing well!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE your costumes! And I hope you don't get offended when I say this, but Andy looks HOT! haha I love the wig, looks good on you :) You guys are so fun and always come up with such fantastic ideas.
ReplyDeleteI didn't know you had a blog!! Very fun halloween pics!! You guys look awesome!
ReplyDelete