
Those are some tough guys right there, Andy and Jay had too much fun with that horrible wig.



Andy and I took the girls out trick or treating, and yes we know it is not Halloween yet but Ohio is weird and can't actually celebrate Halloween on the right day. We went with some of our friends (
Bassetts,
Talbots,
Urlings, Birds) in the neighborhood across from our apartments, it was so fun. All the houses were really decked out, there was even a house that had a haunted house that you could go through, it was a really good one too. Brooklyn liked it, but Maddie wouldn't go near it. Even Andy wanted to go through so he took Evie.

This is my good friend Lacey, she looked amazing as Wednesday from the Adam's Family. I didn't even recognize her when I saw her in this for the first time. She even has the look down.

Man, she looks awesome!!


The girls were done pretty soon into it, but they still got tons of candy and they were thrilled. They didn't want to take this picture so I told them if they didn't I would take their candy away so they immediately turned and gave me these poses, I am a really good mom.
So I mean to comment when I looked at your trunk or treat post....Luke said the same thing as Kaicie..."now if Tabitha was pregnant and holding Evie...that would be awesome:) " I hope we don't offend..but since it has been said, I think we are safe:) Yeah, that neighborhood across the street was awesome...I loved how festive the houses were. Lacey looks great... wasn't she tigger last year? I think it's awesome that she dresses up with her kids:) That Halloween not on the actual day thing will come in handy when Halloween is on Sunday next year... I'm pretty sure that's going to be pretty lame for our boys. "You can just stay home and pass out the candy...fun!" The pumpkin festival looked fun, I'm sad we never made it to that while we lived in Ohio. Take care!
ReplyDelete