Tuesday, February 9, 2010

First Big Snow Day

Here is Evie in her full snow gear. She looks like a pink marshmallow. Thank you Nana for making her hat and gloves, they fit great and kept her very warm.


Their all ready to go. Evie looks so funny.

All piled up on the snow eating the snow, mmm.



We had so much fun playing in the snow that day. We had like 15in. I think Andy and I were the ones who had the most fun though, the girls sat in the snow and watched Daddy and I wrestle each other in the snow and tackle each other to the ground. We even did front flips down a hill. Maddie and Evie didn't last too long but Brooklyn acted as though it wasn't cold at all. She stayed outside with daddy after the rest of us went in and went down the slide over and over again, because it was so slippery it would shoot her out of the end and land her in the snow. She even tried this head first and went head first into the snow, that still didn't faze her she wanted to do it again. That girl is crazy. Now that we have had our fun though we are ready for it to get warm soon.

4 comments:

  1. They look so cute! I love the one of Maddie at the end!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how grown up Evie looks. We have been having fun in the snow too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot believe how big your girls are getting!!! Especially Evie!! Nice beard that Andy's sportin'!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What happened to little baby Evie!?!? Your kids look great all bundled up! I hope that Maddie had a great birthday! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete