Tuesday, February 23, 2010

What a Good Daddy

The girls asked Daddy to paint their nails and being the wonderful Daddy that he is he actually did it. They had so much fun, even Evie was up on the table watching very intently. It was a very cute site I just had to take a picture.

Brooklyn is actually happy in this picture its just lately she has been making this look in every picture so I asked her why she isn't smiling and looking happy she said "this is my pretty pose" apparently this is what she thinks pretty girls look like in pictures, this is not good.

Of course Andy convinced them to have dark blue and red finger nails, he had to make a manly statement somewhere.


2 comments:

  1. That's funny. I'm impressed with Andy's skills, maybe he could pick it up as a side job eh? Cute to see pictures of your girls...it's still crazy to see Brooklyn with glasses:) Happy Birthday to Maddie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! I finally understand why you have three girls. Andy loves all of these girly things underneath it all ;o)

    ReplyDelete