Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Easter 2010

Dying eggs with the cousins.




Everyone out for the big Easter Egg Hunt on Sunday.

Evie got really into this, she was bound and determined to stuff as much candy as she could into her mouth at one time, and that required a lot of eggs.

Mel being such a good mom and helping Lennix eat his candy, its a hard job but somebody's got to do it. JK

Its a tradition in my home to hide the baskets too, so as we get older the hiding places get crazier and crazier, this is where Matt found his basket.

Searching for eggs

Andy was so proud of himself when he found his basket I just had to take a picture of him.


Sisters


I have no idea what Brooklyn was doing in this picture. I think it is one creative pose.

Andy has a gift, he can stick his belly out so far he looks pregnant and here is a picture with him and Mel to prove it, so i guess he is about 16 weeks. Sorry to tell everyone the good news this way, suprise!! Andy is expecting.

How many kids can we fit on a tire swing? More then I thought actually.



She is reflecting on her wonderful day full of candy, this is the face of true joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment