
The Natural History Museum









This is the ring that Andy is going to buy me one day. I wish.

This exhibit was Maddie's favorite part, she could have stayed and looked at all the pretty diamonds forever. Her favorite though of course was the yellow diamond.










These are some Bad A hunters. Look at the details of this picture, its crazy.


The Washington Monument 
This picture was taken after our crazy adventure by the Washington Monument. While andy was taking a picture of me and the girls, our stroller got caught up in a wind tunnel and started swirling towards andy and hit him. It kept going after that and so I went after it and right before it hit some little kid I jumped on it to stop it, but did it stop, NO, I surfed on it while it carried me for a while then as I fell on my bum I finally caught it and stopped it. By this point we have an audience, because of course a ton of people had to be there to see me fall on my bum. We were laughing so hard we couldn't breathe. This whole trip was full of crazy unexpected adventures just like that one.

The Temple


It was like 8pm when we got to the temple. The kids were in their pajamas because we thought we would just go look at it, but then we had to take pictures then pictures led to going inside the visitors center, and then a nice sister missionary was kind enough to give the kids a little presentation about the savior, which ended the night perfectly.


The kids decided to make their own version of the Washington monument while we were having a picnic outside, doesn't it look just like it. We did have to break up a fight between brooklyn and lennix though about whether or not it should have a stick coming out the top of it.
American History Museum




You can't see it very well because of the glare but this is Abraham Lincoln's original hat and we were trying to make it look like Andy was wearing it. We are so cool.


Maddie took this picture, not bad huh.


The girls loved seeing the original shoes from The Wizard of Oz movie.



This is me and my best buddy Mel, I don't know what I would do without her.





We had the cool stroller I guess because that was where everyone wanted to be.
The White House

Maddie and Jensen catching some alone time.

The Metro
The Metro was the kids favorite part of this whole trip. They loved riding the "train"
The Holocaust Museum
There were a lot of people in Washington the week we went and the tickets went too fast for the holocaust museum, so we only got to go into the first part of it.
The Lincoln Memorial








The whole gang.


That looked like it was a lot of fun! I hope we make it there sometime soon!
ReplyDeleteI thought you had 3 children? Looks like a ton of fun, and makes me miss everyone in your family but Andy. Just kidding you know that I love you all. Hope things are going well for you and that you are loving life.
ReplyDeleteThere are so many cute pictures I don't even know where to start! You look HOT in that top one in front of the Capital building. WOWZA!!! It looks like you had so much fun. You did a great job a taking pictures. You have so many good ones.
ReplyDeleteOkay, the ones of Maddie and Jensen are FUNNY AS HECK!!! The way she has her hand over her mouth like she's done something naughty is so CUTE!!!
ReplyDeleteHow fun...I will have to call you to hear about the trip...we are planning to make one to DC here in May.... You'll have to give me some tips:) Fun to see pictures! We sure miss you guys!!!
ReplyDeleteYou guys did a ton. Now I know what to do next time we are there. Looks like a lot of fun.
ReplyDelete