Monday, May 10, 2010

Andy Turned 30!!! What an old man!!

We threw a little party for Andy for his birthday. It wasn't fancy or anything, we are all dressed up because we had stake conference that night and we all came straight here afterwords just for cake and ice cream. It was just a few close friends, we had the Bassetts, Petersons, and Talbots there.


Andy doesn't like being the center of attention. He did not want me to throw him a big party, even for his 30th birthday, but he did love having a few friends over to celebrate.


OK, so I'm retarded and I put the 3 backwards on the cake, I just wasn't thinking and everybody got a good laugh out of it. Haha

2 comments:

  1. Love the 3 on the cake, funny stuff! I'd never do anything like that...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 30?! I can't believe you married such an OLD man! jk Love you and Andy both!

    ReplyDelete