Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Random Pics

Watching Duffy in his show choir.


This is how Evie rides her tricycle everywhere, it is so funny its like she is riding a Harley. Its the best way for her to ride it though so that she can push herself around with her little feet, its just too cute, she is pretty good at steering it also.


This was just a random night that the girls and I felt like being silly and taking funny pictures while we were on the bed reading books before bed time. They were cracking me up, especially Evie, just look at her smile in this picture.


Sweet Sisters


Evie


Maddie


Brooklyn

This is a picture of one of each of there feet, It looks like I have triplets. There is not a very big difference in size with my girls, they are all so little.

I love this funny face picture, especially Brooklyn's face, she just makes me laugh.



2 comments:

  1. Evie's smile in that top picture of all three girls is pricless. I was kinda sad today, but after seeing that face I'm smiling again. Thanks Evie!~mandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute little girls. You four looked like you have a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete