Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Evie is potty trained, no more kids in diapers!!!

Evie practically made me potty train her at 22 mths. That is a record for us, she is the earliest potty trainer yet. I am so excited.


She had been showing signs for months; she hated her diaper, whenever she went poo she would try to rip her diaper off and say yucky poo poo. Everywhere she went she was trying to strip her clothes off. She begged me to wear pannies. Finally I gave in once and let her sit on the potty and she went so that was the day I started potty training her. Evie has always been a fast learner, she was crawling at 6mths, talking at 10mths, walking at 10mths, and now this. I hope she doesn't do everything too fast she is still my baby.

We are so proud of you Evie.


No comments:

Post a Comment