
Jack Looks really scary in this picture.
Spiderman and Bat Girl
Witch and Frankenstein (Lyndzi and Jeff)
Christmas Story Lamp and Box (Nate and Trinette)
Hunter and Deer aka Rudolph (Stephanie and Aaron)
A different twist on twister. You go body to body trying to hold up the rings, instead of body to mat. It was quite entertaining watching everyone do this. It almost looked like a dirty game, that's why I liked it though.
The hottest chicks at the party, Sally and a gender confused Robin.
Beau was too pregnant so Shannon had to get spiderman to help her play the game. Wow that was confusing.
The hunter and the deer gettin personal.
Batman and Jack just hangin out









I love how you posted the pics of everyone; it is so fun to see so many familiar but dressed up faces! The Robin at the party was the cutest side kick that I have ever seen;-)
ReplyDelete