
We were just a little excited could you tell?




The girls getting all ready with their signs and bells, we are not a quiet family the whole airport knew we were there.


The big reunion. He came out earlier then we thought and he surprised us so I didn't get any good first hug pictures.

The whole gang

I think my mom hugged him over fifty times, between everybody Else's hugs she got a hug.


Saying hey to the girls, they were so excited to see him.

Jared's old crew, his buddies Jeff, Kyle, and Tyson.

Me and my best buddy.

Evie stealing Jared's balloons, I actually don't know if she ever let him have them.

Being nice to his sisters and letting us take a picture with him, he couldn't even smile for us. Oh well we were lucky to get the picture at all.

Duffy couldn't come to the airport because he had show choir practice so we took Jared over to the high school to come in and surprise Duffy, Duffy had no idea he flipped out.


Jared calls these girls his little fetuses, because that is what they were when he left on his mission, and now they are almost 2. It was fun watching him meet them for the first time. They adore each other already.
I cannot believe that Jared is home already! That is insane!!! I bet you and your girls are loving it. You will have so much fun with him during the holidays! I hope your pregnancy is going fab; keep us updated about it!
ReplyDelete