I wrote that story not even thinking about it, so sorry everyone had to find out this way. I am pregnant, but I am only like 7 weeks along. So no one was out of the loop for long. We are super excited. Thanks for all the best wishes. Here we go number Four!! I couldn't let Marianne out do me for long.
Yeah! When I read your post this morning about Maddie's eye (and you being prego), I was on the phone with Agnes! I was so excited for you, but also surprised that you hadn't made an official announcement! I told Adelaide and she is so excited. Just the other day she made a wish that Brooklyn would come see her soon! I sure hope that her wish will come true, too, because Brooklyn DOES need to see the ocean!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! That is so cool.
ReplyDeleteOops! Congrats you guys! Can't wait to hear if what you are having. Hopefully you will bypass all the early sick stages of pregnancy. We miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I can't believe it... number 4! I'm so excited for you! Is Andy ready to handle 5 girls if this one isn't a boy?? Blake and I will probably be trying for our second soon, so yay! I love babies, and I really am so super excited for you guys!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Tabby & Andy! I wondered when #4 was going to come along. :) Hope you're feeling good.
ReplyDeletePoor Maddie and her whole tramatic ER experience. I didn't even notice her eye at preschool but the eyebrow covers it pretty good so no scars. :)
Congrats again!