Thursday, February 3, 2011

It's a Miracle!!

Miracles can happen. We are finally having our first boy!!!!!
Yeaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!

9 comments:

  1. We are so happy for you. It will be fun to throw a little boy in this mix. Love and miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited! Congratulations! We are so happy for your entire family! YAY! :) Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot tell you how excited Jared and I were at receiving the news! Both of us are thrilled for you guys; your little boy is so lucky to come into your 'outdoorsy' family. Talk about him having an awesome future ahead of him! Yay for boys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so exciting! Little boys are such fun and I'm sure Andy is ready for more testosterone in the home :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, congrats. That is so awesome, it is about time that you all start having boys eh?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, freaking awesome!!! I'm really excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! That is awesome. So nice you and Jocie timed that out right so your boys can cause trouble together!

    ReplyDelete