Christmas Eve!!

This is acting out the nativity on Christmas eve at the Young's house, I know its wrong but its tradition, please don't judge us.


She took her part as an angel very seriously, she is deeply in character right now.

My best buddy growing up, SUANNE!! Love you girl!!


OK, Evie kind of looks like a little boy in this picture.

Christmas Eve gift exchange.

Of course my dad had to get me back packing gear of some kind, its our thing, I know if my dad draws my name I am getting something outdoorsy. Luv you dad.




We got this sign for Tyson for his basement, which if you could see it, it really is the ultimate man cave.
Christmas Day!!

She was in princess heaven.


Do you think there was enough presents this year, now in our defense this was for three families, we do not spoil our children.

Barbies are always a winner.



Yes I had to sport my new workout outfit, but please don't make fun of me I am pregnant in this picture and after just a few weeks I grew out of this outfit. It will have to be the motivating outfit that I want to fit into after the baby.

Megan's Grandma bought all the girls snow white shirts from Disney world, it made Christmas morning for these girls.

My dad bought my mom a little air force solder bear to cuddle with while he is in Afghanistan. Of course she cried, but I think she cried at every gift my dad gave her this Christmas.


Do you think Maddy got enough jewelry for Christmas, but its all she wants right now.

Playing with the new merchandise, they are in heaven. They have new shirts, new skirts, a barbie house and car, a bucket of animals, and lots of candy what else does a girl need.

Duffy sporting new Christmas clothes and shoes.

Andy and his hunting knife, he doesn't really need anything else.
So sorry it took so long to get them to you. Just love me okay!
ReplyDelete