Thursday, March 13, 2014

Carmedics The Big Dent Company

First Day of his new career as a Carmedic man.  This career change all came to pass last summer.  Andy wasn't finding happiness in the job he was doing, he was quickly realizing he doesn't want to be stuck behind a desk for the rest of his career so he started searching for another option that would be better.  He thought about going back to school, getting a masters, or going to law school, or something else drastic.  We were praying for Andy to know what to do when I randomly started getting close to a lady in our ward named Kara Thayn.  I noticed her husband was working in their garage on a car outside whenever I came over, and they have a very nice home and seemed to be doing well for themselves, so I asked "what does your husband do"  she told me about Carmedics, and I immediately  thought that fit Andy's personality to a T. I told Andy about it and he seemed very interested.  We researched it more and started talking to the Thayns about it a lot.  Andy felt really good about it but I was a little skeptical at first.  It was a big change that involved one very hard year before you start making good money. But after a lot of prayer, fasting, and going to the temple we knew this was the path for us, so we took the leap.  And so far he loves it and we are very happy with the life style.  I am just so happy to see Andy really like what he is doing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment