This is a disturbing picture I apologize, but I just had to put it.
My mom sent Maddy money to buy what ever she wanted and this is what she picked out later at toys r us, Rapunzel hair. Even Jared had a good time with this one.
Seriously you are in trouble when this girl starts going to school. She is so beautiful! Even Blake commented on how pretty she was when he saw your Christmas card. Good luck, tell Andy to get the shot gun ready.
I can't believe that Maddy is 4! What a beautiful little girl!
ReplyDeleteSeriously you are in trouble when this girl starts going to school. She is so beautiful! Even Blake commented on how pretty she was when he saw your Christmas card. Good luck, tell Andy to get the shot gun ready.
ReplyDeleteI know, we plan on keeping her in her big glasses until she is 20.
ReplyDeleteLove the hair. Buy I love the look on Maddie's face even more. It's so dreamy!
ReplyDelete