Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My Dad in Afghanistan




















8 comments:

  1. That's awesome. Again...Evie looks SO much like him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom has been forwarding all his letters to us. It is so....well not fun, but a cool adventure for him. It has been very interesting for me to read about it. I am glad he is serving our country. I bet you miss him terribly. Thanks for sharing pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had no idea that he was in Afghanistan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was unaware that he was in Afghanistan, as well! Looks like he is doing well though, which is good to know. He is in our prayers while he is over there. When does he come back? Hope everything is well with you and the rest of your family, hope your Mom is doing ok. We love and miss you all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I may have to copy you and do the same thing on my blog. Great idea. I miss our Daddy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...Seeing pictures of your dad in Afghanistan makes it so much more real to me! I am glad to see that he still is wearing such a huge smile! We love you guys! Addie told me she had a dream that Brooklyn was here; I hope you will make her dream come true;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. When did your dad go? I had no idea. When does he get back? I'll pray he'll be safe.

    ReplyDelete